Sunday, March 24, 2013

Restarting the blog

I decided to restart the Paddy blog. This will allow me to rewrite a bit about the development process, ideas that I have etc.

Currently, I am pushing on Paddy 4.3 whenever I can. The Alpha version can be downloaded here. I have to decide when I push this out. 

At the moment, the three big things are

  • IPad support
  • Support for more than one Midi device
  • Support for the new XK-60 and XK-80, the follow-up models form the trusted XKeys professional
  • Search box in the assignment menus
  • Bugfixes


In planning is support for the Novation Nocturn, but I iwll probably push that out a bit as I just ordered the device. This promises to be tricky as it seems that this low cost device can only send on one Midi channel, which means that the standard Paddy mapping will not work.

We shall see. In the meantime, there are several new videos up for the IPad on the Youtube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment